Udemy Business account administrators are able to assign the roles of other learners in their account, depending on the types of permissions they require.
How to assign or update roles
If you need to assign or update the role of others in your organization, follow the steps below
1. From the home page in your account, hover over Manage in the top right corner.
2. Select Manage users from the dropdown
3. Begin typing the learner's name in the Search users bar. The user list below will update as you type to display relevant results
4. Once you locate the desired learner, click the ellipses to the right of the user’s name
5. Select Edit role. Admins can also change a role when the status of an invitation is still pending.
6. Select Admin, Group Admin, or User.
If you’re assigning a group admin role, click Allow User to Invite and Deactivate Users Within the Groups They Manage, if you wish to grant them this permission.
7. Click Save changes.
You can also manage learners' roles in bulk by importing a CSV file to your account.
Enterprise plan users can also assign group admins.
- Groups can have multiple group admins.
- Only admins can designate users as group admins.
- Admins can create group admins in bulk via CSV upload.
- Admins can choose whether to allow group admins to invite and deactivate users in the groups they manage
How to Check Who is an Admin
You can check to see who has admin access by selecting the admins filter in the dropdown menu at the top of the Manage Users page.